Haven’t bought Dad a Father’s Day Present yet? Well I have the perfect gift.
This year I have decided to run a fathers day special. It’s the first time I’ve done this, so I want it to be awesome. I will prepare a beautiful gift voucher vilid for 6 months, for a MINI-SESSION from your beautiful children, to Dad. PERFECT, wanna hear more.
FIVE GREAT REASONS TO HAVE A MINI-SESSION
1. I love nothing more than Daddy/Daughter and Son shots OK, it is no secret . I love the connection. Infact, I love the connection of the whole family. Don’t worry, Mum, you are invited to. Give Dad a gift voucher, and use it at anytime for the next 6 months.
2. They are a great opportunity to update your family photos! This is the perfect opportunity for you to jump in and get some updated professional images taken, without the expense of have a full family session. I certainly do understand that some families just want a handful of images, and maybe one special image for the wall.
3. A PERFECT opportunity for low-cost professional portraits These great little photography sessions are a boiled down version of my regular sessions! You will still receive awesome imagery, great service and have a great time, it is just on a smaller scale.
4. They are SHORT, SHARP and SUPER Fun what more can I say, there is now no excuse even for the busiest of families.
SO WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
I take 12 sessions only, so be quick
WHERE – At a beautiful location of your choice (within Canberra)
WHEN – Anytime from 1 September 2013 to 1 March 2014. Choose a day that suits you.
COST – $299.00 for up to 4 people. Extra people $50.00 each.
– a 30 Minute Photo-Session
– an online gallery of between 20-30 beautifully edited images
– Three 5×7 inch Matted prints
– On Wall Print (11×16 inches) Unframed
– 10% off all products on my standard price list
– the opportunity to purchase all Digital Negatives for a hugely discounts price of $550.00
For more details of how to book, call Robyn on 0431 481 181 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further terms and conditions, please contact Robyn.
Share on Facebook