I am still flying high with the results from the Australian Professional Photography Awards. For those that would like to read what I have to say about the experience, and see my award winning portfolio in more depth, please read HERE. I feel so incredibly honoured and proud to have have taken out the highly coveted AIPP Australian Family Photographer for 2013. These awards, without doubt, are the most prestigious photography awards in Australia, attracting 1000s of entrants from across Australia and further abroad. Important to note that you DO NOT have to be a member of the AIPP to enter the awards.
Yesterday, I was featured in “The Canberra Times” and if you would like the read the article, please click on the image below.
I am so very very grateful for the opportunities that this industry has given me, and to the community at large, that have entrusted me over the years to capture precious their memories. If I could reach out and hug you all one by one I would, but I hope that my readers will, instead, share this GIVE-A-WAY with friends and family. It’s my way of saying thank you, and my way of giving a little back to this beautiful community that I live in.
So what’s the deal?
SPEND THE AFTERNOON WITH ME………….
We can chat about all things photography. Bring your camera, and we will just have a play. If you don’t have a digital SLR, never fear, I can show you on my camera, or we can just muck around on your iPhone.
Best of all, bring your kids. We can have a little mini-session, and I will show just how I approach a photo-shoot. I will even go through and edit a couple of the images with you, and as my gift to you, you can take home FIVE of the Full Resolution Digital Files home on USB.
Here is what you need to do.
2. Share my Facebook POST on your own timeline. (and/or share this blog post on your timeline).
3. Email this blog post to a friend if you are not on Facebook. Make sure you copy me in firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Leave a comment on this blog post and tell me what out of the above you have done, and why this prize would mean so much to you.
DRAWN – 3pm Friday 27 September.
Here are the finer details:-
1. This give away is for the everyday folk wishing to learn to use their digital SLR, and take better photos of their own children. It is is also open for professional photographers, however, due to time limitations, business topics will not be available for discussion.
2. This give -away is available for all. Please feel free to enter no matter where you live, but travel expenses are your own responsibility.
3. Support will be available either online or via the telephone for one week after our get together, to cover any of those lingering questions.
4. Our get together will be approximately 4 hours, held in the afternoon on a day convenient to both of us. This offer is valid for 6 Months after the day that it was drawn.
5. This Give-Away is transferable, but not redeemable for cash.
7. I may not be able to see if you have liked my business page unless you have set your privacy setting to allow me to see. If your name is drawn, I will ask you to take a screen shot as proof. I will also ask for proof of other entry clauses 🙂
GOOD LUCK AND I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU
Share on Facebook