For those of you that have followed me on my journey as a family photographer, you will know that I have worked in the industry for nearly 10 years now. Over that time, I have become one of Australia’s leading family photographers. Not only have I won the AIPP’s ACT Family Photographer of the year, I have also been very humbled in winning the AIPP’s AUSTRALIAN Family Photographer of the year. Add that to a swag of other awards AIPP awards, I have also been a finalist in the prestigious Head On Photography Awards. Now an AIPP Master of photography, I have also been fortunate enough photograph many high profile families, been asked to speak at some major industry photography events, run workshops and been interviewed for multiple publications including The Canberra Times.
This last year or two, has seen a huge shift for me. Whilst documenting families will always remain a love of mine and the core part of my business, I have also been moving into a different area of photography. I’ve taken my documentary approach to family photography, and applied that to food/lifestyle photography, and loving the direction that I am headed with this.
So I’ve wondered what would happen if I combined both of these two loves together. To explore family sessions with a difference. To document family gatherings, that come together with food in mind. Families that are brought together with their love of creating, and sharing their love through food. People that love to gift their families with their love of cooking, no mater what the cultural heritage.
What if I could capture all of this into a book that preserved those family favourites, for generations to come. It could become a keepsake for your children or grand children, where a favourite recipe or two could be shared. A way of preserving those family memories. Nonna teaching her grand kids to make pasta, or Dad teaching his girls to make lamb Kofta from scratch, like this session below.
Today, I am introducing to you “Family Gathering” photography sessions. Family photography sessions with a unique difference.
- Clothing and styling consultation by phone or by email
- Approximately 2-3 hours of coverage at your chosen location
- Downloadable link to your full resolution files
- Stunning custom designed 15 spread lay flay album on traditional silver halide paper,
- You album comes with complimentary album cover engraving, silk place marker, and your choice of a stunning range of vegan leather or linen covers.
Upgrade options include
- Pure leather hides in a range of colours
- Exchange the traditional silver halide paper to stunning fine art matte paper (as shown in the album below).
- Additional Spreads (pages to your album)
If you need a little convincing, take a look Tess and Sean’s “Family Gathering” Session
If you would like to see each of the Album Spreads (pages) individually, have a look at this little video here
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for full pricing.